At Lantern we are building a unified API to query data from every SaaS tool an organization uses. As an Enterprise Data Architect, you will manage the design, implementation, adoption and scaling of data infrastructure.
- Experienced in SQL, ETL/ELT, data modeling / transformation, data collection and instrumentation, and cloud data warehouse
- Experience handling high-volume data in a cloud-based production environment
- Deeply understand existing and new technology trends (i.e. data management and data governance), and work with partners to review and recommend innovative and efficient solutions
- Passionate about data, analytics and automation with experience cleaning and modeling large quantities of raw, disorganized data
- Creator of reproducible and extensible work
Nice to haves
- Rich experience in data architecture, data engineering, software engineering / DevOps, or consulting in data operations, analytics, or BI
- Deep experience with a number of data tools: e.g. SQL, Fivetran, dbt, Python, BigQuery, Dataflow, Composer
- Experience with Dimensional Modeling (Star schema vs Snowflake, OLAP cube, Kimball etc.)
- A firm understanding of and ability to discuss modern data warehousing architectures
At Lantern we build tools to help SaaS companies grow faster and obsess over crafting delightful interactions for our users. This manifests itself in our 3 core principles of building: software should feel intuitive, look beautiful, and every interaction should be instant (<150ms).
Our first product is a post sale operating system for PLG and Sales Led companies. Our platform ingests data from popular SaaS tools to create a single view of the customer. With this single source of truth, Lantern is able to help Enterprise SaaS companies reduce churn, convert free trials to paid users, identify upsell opportunities, and build stronger relationships with customer.
How we work
Lantern is a remote first and async default organization. Each quarter we host two off-sites in rotating cities across North America.
Work anywhere in the world. No location-based adjustment to your salary.
How to Apply
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title (Enterprise Data Architect) as the subject.
- In the body of the email, please describe in two sentences a project you worked on/built that you are proud of and attach your LinkedIn/resume.