At Lantern we are building a post sale CRM that helps Enterprise SaaS companies reduce churn, maximize upsell opportunities, and build stronger relationships with their customers. As a Full Stack developer, you will build out our customer facing platform.
- Tailwind CSS
You will be a great fit if:
- You are both curious by nature and an impressively quick learner.
- You have an intuitive understanding of web frameworks, APIs, and databases, and have worked with multiple programming languages.
- Design-oriented; comfortable working with designers and coding a pixel-perfect product
- You can wear multiple hats and work across the stack, both collaboratively and independently.
- Bonus points if you’ve excelled at a small, high-growth startup.
At Lantern we build tools to help SaaS companies grow faster and obsess over crafting delightful interactions for our users. This manifests itself in our 3 core principles of building: software should feel intuitive, look beautiful, and every interaction should be instant (<150ms).
Our first product is a post sale operating system for PLG and Sales Led companies. Our platform ingests data from popular SaaS tools to create a single view of the customer. With this single source of truth, Lantern is able to help Enterprise SaaS companies reduce churn, convert free trials to paid users, identify upsell opportunities, and build stronger relationships with customer.
How to Apply
- Send an email to email@example.com with the job title (Full Stack Engineer) as the subject.
- In the body of the email, please describe in two sentences a project you worked on/built that you are proud of.
We're growing quickly and excited to welcome new members to the Lantern team. We're looking forward to meeting you.