At Lantern we are building a unified API to query data from every SaaS tool an organization uses. As an Enterprise Data Architect, you will manage the design, implementation, adoption and scaling of data infrastructure.
- Experience in SQL, ETL/ELT, data modeling / transformation, cloud data warehouse, and visualization/reporting
- Passionate about data, analytics and automation with experience cleaning and modeling large quantities of raw, disorganized data
- Creator of reproducible and extensible work
Nice to haves
- Rich experience in data architecture, data engineering, software engineering / DevOps, or consulting in data operations, analytics, or BI
- Deep experience with a number of data tools: e.g. SQL, Fivetran, dbt, Python, BigQuery, Dataflow, Composer
- A firm understanding of and ability to discuss modern data warehousing architectures
At Lantern we build tools to help SaaS companies grow faster and obsess over crafting delightful interactions for our users. This manifests itself in our 3 core principles of building: software should feel intuitive, look beautiful, and every interaction should be instant (<150ms).
Our first product is a post sale operating system for PLG and Sales Led companies. Our platform ingests data from popular SaaS tools to create a single view of the customer. With this single source of truth, Lantern is able to help Enterprise SaaS companies reduce churn, convert free trials to paid users, identify upsell opportunities, and build stronger relationships with customer.
How to Apply
- Send an email to email@example.com with the job title (Software Engineer, Enterprise Data) as the subject.
- In the body of the email, please describe in two sentences a project you worked on/built that you are proud of.
We're growing quickly and excited to welcome new members to the Lantern team. We're looking forward to meeting you.