At Lantern we are building a post sale CRM that helps Enterprise SaaS companies reduce churn, maximize upsell opportunities, and build stronger relationships with their customers.
About the role
Lantern is looking for an experienced leader to be the first hire on our Demand Generation team and build out the function. The Head of Demand Generation will build and execute outbound sales strategy and lead Lantern's content marketing efforts. Ideally, they are a self-starter who wants to see their vision turn into meaningful growth for a high-growth start-up.
You will be a great fit if:
- You are both curious by nature and an impressively quick learner.
- You love to write and are a clear communicator
- Have 3-5 years of experience in a demand generation role.
- You are customer-obsessed, proactive by nature, can move between high strategy and small details, think creatively, and love the satisfaction of awesome execution
- Enjoy B2B SaaS sales at a fast-paced, early stage startup
At Lantern we build tools to help SaaS companies grow faster and obsess over crafting delightful interactions for our users. This manifests itself in our 3 core principles of building: software should feel intuitive, look beautiful, and every interaction should be instant (<150ms).
Our first product is a post sale operating system for PLG and Sales Led companies. Our platform ingests data from popular SaaS tools to create a single view of the customer. With this single source of truth, Lantern is able to help Enterprise SaaS companies reduce churn, convert free trials to paid users, identify upsell opportunities, and build stronger relationships with customer.
How to Apply
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title (Head of Demand Generation) as the subject.
- In the body of the email, please describe in two sentences a project you worked on/built that you are proud of.
We're growing quickly and excited to welcome new members to the Lantern team. We're looking forward to meeting you.